It is rightly said, a healthy life makes a wealthy one. Certain home remedies must be taken to improve healthy living and lead a healthy life. It is important to know what we consume in our bodies. Everything can have a negative or a positive effect on us, and it is vital to know thoroughly what is being consumed or applied on skin. Here, are some natural remedies which are healthy for the skin specially for the winter season
SOME NATURAL REMEDIES:
• Apple cider vinegar can be used for getting clear
skin. It acts as an astringent for oily and acne-prone skin.
• Coconut oil can be used to get healthy hair and skin.
• Aloe Vera can be used for healthy skin, burns, and marks.
• Honey is very efficient natural moisturizer. you can use honey in your face pack also.
• Moisturize properly after washing your face to make the skin soften.
• Wearing sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or above can prevent skin cancer.
• Papaya is rich of moisture, so massage with papaya is good for dry skin.
• Drink more water :Your skin is made up of cells that need water to function well. Aim for at least eight 8-ounce glasses of water per day.
• Shorten your shower: Steam and heat can open pores and help you get rid of toxins. But running hot water over your skin for more than a few minutes at a time can strip away oil from your skin, leaving it looking tired and dull. Try to minimize your skin’s exposure to water that’s extremely hot.
A healthy lifestyle must be made by eating proper food, consuming natural and organic products, and healing the body's implications in the most natural way possible. Home remedies should be given attention at it can help in various ways. So, all the best to make good use of the things that we quickly find at home and lead a healthy lifestyle!
Department of Cosmetology